Sabre Tooth Tiger
Powerful Way to Boost Your Productivity.
Want your operation
to get bigger, stronger, and faster in a hurry? Unleash the Sabre Tooth Tiger
Zero Turn Rider from Scag.
The Sabre Tooth Tiger offers big power and big performance,
not to mention big profit potential. It features an ultra wide track stance and
a low center of gravity. Along with a muscular 31 horsepower Briggs Daihatsu
Vanguard liquid cooled 3-cylinder gasoline engine, you have the option of
61" or 72" Standard or Advantage deck
sizes. The rugged transmission system features high output 21cc pumps and tough
22 cubic inch displacement wheel motors to ensure sleek, efficient power to the
Ground speeds up to
10.5 mph help to maximize your productivity. And a heavy-duty Ogura clutch
offers 26% more torque load capability, plus it's easy to access for cleaning
Unleash the power of
Sabre Tooth. It's the Zero-Turn Rider that delivers the productivity you need.
- Powerful 31 hp Briggs Daihatsu
Vanguard liquid-cooled 3-cylinder engine for maximum power.
- Heavy-duty drive shaft
and 90 degree gear box powers the cutter deck.
- Large capacity 10 gallon
- Designed specifically for
- Wide range of cutting
heights from 1" to 6" in increments.
- 10.5 mph forward and 5
mph reverse to get the job done quick.
- Scag commercial warranty.
- 24 x 12-12 drive tires for superior hill climbing
- 6-quart hydro fluid tank insures maximum oil cooling.
- Adjustable, fully cushioned seat offers more comfort and a
lower center of gravity for greater mower stability.
- Steering controls feature gas shocks to reduce operator
- Double tube frame designed for extra strength and wide track
- Cutter deck drive engineered for ease of maintenance and features self-tensioning
idler to increase belt life.
- Heavy-duty cutter deck is constructed of 10 gauge steel top
with a 7 gauge steel plate for 5 times greater bending strength than 10 gauge
Deck skirt is 7 gauge with 3/8" front plates added to 61" deck.
- Durable idler arms have sealed maintenance-free bearings for
longer service life.
- Electric clutch simplifies belt engagement and quickly stops
- 13 x 5 x 6 caster wheels have tapered roller bearing pivots
for extended life and reduced maintenance.
blades last longer and improve cutting performance.
Dual transmission coolers reduce operating temperatures of the hydro
drive system for longer service.
Heavy-duty transmission system features high output 21cc hydro-gear
pumps and tough 22 cubic inch displacement Ross wheel motors. Engine
compartment is easy to service.
Large 6-quart radiator with removable debris screen keeps engine
temperatures down. Corrugated design exposes maximum surface area.
Gas spring steering dampener for smooth, responsive steering control.
Ogura clutch features 26% more torque load capacity. Spring-loaded
idler arm continuously adjusts belts for maximum life. Tapered hubs on
pump pulleys ensure reliability.
Instrument panel features engine oil pressure gauge, voltmeter, water
temperature gauge, PTO switch, and ignition switch.
web site for dealers near you.
specifications subject to change without notice.
Service | Parts |
FAQ | Reference Materials |
Online Store | Search |
History | Contact Information | Site Map |